We’re extending our Team in Mülheim an der Ruhr, which is developing & delivering a PaaS platform, hosting Digital Entertainment Services for RedBull in Salzburg.
For the automated delivery and problem response for all services we look at Infrastructure/Operations as Code and Immutability. Therefore we are looking for a candidate with a background in Software Engineering and interests in Site Reliability Engineering.
What you would do
- Automation and continuous delivery of software and configurations for a Digital Entertainment Platform
- Automation of provisioning, deprovisioning and configuration of > 30 services in continuous development and operation
- Automation of incident- und problem response procedures
- Implementing algorithms for the automatic recovery and optimisation of software services
- Tight collaboration with other engineers in an agile environment
What you bring
For this role you should have a background of at least 2 years in software development and delivery and be confident with operating linux environments and languages like Python or Go.
A good understanding of paradigms like DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code or Immutability helps a lot.
You like to work in agile environments and in teams. Knowing any of these technologies is a plus too:
- Kubernetes and Containers
- Amazon AWS or other Cloud Providers
- Cloud Tools for Continuous Delivery, Config Management, Logshipping and Monitoring
We cultivate our values of trust, autonomy, mastery and purpose and servant leadership continuously, so that everyone can contribute and develop its personal capabilities and experiences.
If this sounds interesting to you, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.